Irdeen's Music

These music players features all the music that I've composed, scroll down for more information!

Irdeen's Orchestra Music

NOTE** Scroll down in the music player for different orchestra genres!



To download my music:

1. Simply click on the picture in the music player and you will get to my Soundclick page.

2. Click on the link that says "Check all *number* songs on the music page"

3. Click the image which shows an arrow pointing down to download the selected song.

4. Make yourself comfortable and listen :) Thanks!


For questions, Email me: Calle_71@hotmail.com and I will try to answer as many questions as I can. Please don't add me on msn, just getting to many contacts to remember who they are.

Thanks.

Irdeen's Video Player


Sunday, July 26, 2009

Greetings everybody, I just finished a new model with the program called: Mudbox. A friend of mine pushed me into this to learn this program and I found it pretty entertaining so you can view the movie (6 min long) below in my brand new videoplayer or here on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rubccCnDjXA
So be sure to leave a comment :)
I also just got a new music program with more instruments and it's a lot easier to handle so hopefully I'll get a chance to improve my compositions! :D
That's the news for now and stay tuned for next update :)

No comments: