Irdeen's Music

These music players features all the music that I've composed, scroll down for more information!

Irdeen's Orchestra Music

NOTE** Scroll down in the music player for different orchestra genres!



To download my music:

1. Simply click on the picture in the music player and you will get to my Soundclick page.

2. Click on the link that says "Check all *number* songs on the music page"

3. Click the image which shows an arrow pointing down to download the selected song.

4. Make yourself comfortable and listen :) Thanks!


For questions, Email me: Calle_71@hotmail.com and I will try to answer as many questions as I can. Please don't add me on msn, just getting to many contacts to remember who they are.

Thanks.

Irdeen's Video Player


Sunday, June 21, 2009

My brand new Demoreel of all my best composed music work is up! I'm FREE to compose music for any machinima or whatever it is that you're working on. But I'm not free the rest of my life :P
All I need is credit in your movie. Send me an email to Calle_71@hotmail.com and we can talk more about it.
Hope I can do what you need :)
At the moment I'll compose music for X-Cross' machinima FI5VE and Mushanga's machinima Wish upon a Gnome.

EDIT**:
I now updated it into a player with all my songs, it will be updated as soon as I've finished a score! :D
And also I added a video player below with more videos that I haven't uploaded to the internet so you can find for example my very first machinima only here! :)

No comments: