Irdeen's Music

These music players features all the music that I've composed, scroll down for more information!

Irdeen's Orchestra Music

NOTE** Scroll down in the music player for different orchestra genres!



To download my music:

1. Simply click on the picture in the music player and you will get to my Soundclick page.

2. Click on the link that says "Check all *number* songs on the music page"

3. Click the image which shows an arrow pointing down to download the selected song.

4. Make yourself comfortable and listen :) Thanks!


For questions, Email me: Calle_71@hotmail.com and I will try to answer as many questions as I can. Please don't add me on msn, just getting to many contacts to remember who they are.

Thanks.

Irdeen's Video Player


Monday, November 24, 2008

Joining the Wegame Christmas Contest!!! :D

Yay!! The folks at WeGame have created a new Machinima Contest and this time, it is a ChristmasMachinima Contest !!! :)
I'm just so in and I have alrdy started on it, you can see the picture of it below at the other blog post.
I haven't figured a name to it yet but it will come soon I think.. If you got any suggestions you can email me please :)

I've helped X-Cross a bit on his machinima entry by composing music for him (it's a new thing for me but I think it's pretty good I must say) :P
I also think that I will compose music for my christmas machinima too.
And X-Cross have helped me with some Crazy Talk scenes because my Crazy Talk wont work, Yaarrrrggghh :(

Well that's all for today/week so see you next time and enjoy my movies :)
Goodbye.

No comments: